Saturday 5 August 2017

Global Stamping Friends Bloghop - Kids Cards


Back Hopping with Global Stamping Friends, 29 blog hoppers from all over
the world....Great to see so many new faces joining us this month.
I am here in Australia!!!  This month theme
Kids Cards

Hope you are enjoying the Blog Hop so far, you have just come from Angélique to my blog... I decided very last minute to use This Little Piggy.
I have had this image stamped for a little while and just had not coloured it.


Kids cards are not something that I make that often, so I thought that I would use the lil piggy set. I don't know about you BUT I feel like a lil pig when I am finished at any Birthday Party. ALSO you can't have a party without balloons RIGHT???
I cut my Lemon Lime Twist cardstock 144250 (11.75" x 4 "),
then I cut Foil Frenzy DSP (5.75" x 3.75") as my card front.
Inside Whisper White Cardstock 106549 (5.75" x 3.75")
Largest Circle Stitched Framelit 145372 and Largest Layering Circle Framelits 141705

I added Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon to the front of card and added the word SAYS....I just used my Stampin Write Markers to colour the word Says only
(from Says THANKS - This Little Pig)


I coloured the pigs with my Aqua Painters and Classic Stampin Pad - Powder Pink and Sahara Sand, Lemon Lime Twist.
You can do this by squeezing your ink pad when it is closed to create blob of ink inside the lid then adding small amounts of water from your Aqua Painter to the ink you can make your colour as light or dark as you like.


On the inside I used another piggy because of what I wanted to say to this recipient.
Hogs & Kisses, Birthday Wishes



I used quite a few stamp sets to create this card
This Little Piggy 143922
Sharing Sweet Thoughts 144051
Balloon Celebration 140675
Better Together 141736
Tabs for Everything 143907

Punches used
Balloon Bouquet 140609
Classic Label Punch 141491

Up next is
Lou Kitzelman she is sure to have something truly AMAZING, she is a very talented card maker who is on several design teams throughout Australia.
 Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a wonderful day, leave me some love by commenting below and I will pop over to see you too.  Cheers Shaz








23 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Sharon - love it! I really love the balloons tied to her little tail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky... Yep too cute hey??? Thanks for commenting Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. Love how you've used these piggies! The Foil Frenzy DSP looks fantastic and the inside of your card is a showstopper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwah Thanks Rach, I had a lot of fun with the piggies... I think Foil Frenzy is going to be a fav of mine... Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. the card with the piggy holding the balloons with his tail is SO CUTE!!!
    All of them are great projects. This is also my fav ever paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erica, I couldn't resist that curly lil tail... Yes I just got Foil Frenzy think it is going to be my go to DSP...Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  4. Ha, ha, ha, I love the piggy with the balloons tied to his tail. Adorable. All your projects are great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I had a lil chuckle too about the balloons tied to the piggy's tail...Thanks for the love Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  5. Tail tied piggies!! Adorable. I also like their little dirty spots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaks Jan, Love it Tail tied piggies....AND I have never seen a clean piggie, have you?
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  6. great job coloring on the pigs, you did great shading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa, I actually don't really like colouring in so I was kinda worried...Thanks for the confidence booster...Thanks for your lovin on my blog.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  7. Just too cute Sharon. Love the colouring on the pigs and the pig holding the balloons in his tail is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou, I thought I would just a bit of talking point...AND I am not into colouring so I was worried about getting them to look life like <3 Thanks for the love on my blog, Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  8. omg, the tail! I never would have thought of that! Genius! Your coloring is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca, I knew that I wanted balloons and I was thinking where are I going to put them...then I saw the curly lil tail...BINGO!!! I worry about colouring on Whisper White..
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  9. That is just so stinkin' cute - love those balloons tied to the tail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Courtenay, I thought so too <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  10. Ha Ha pigs and balloons what a great combination I Love it TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it is a funny place to put some string BUT it was the only place I thought. My pleasure, Thanks for commenting Donna Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  11. Hahaha...yes, I also feel like a piggy after a birthday party! You're so hilarious ;-) Thanks for sharing this darling card :-D

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.