Sunday 9 July 2017

ESAD - Favourites from the 2017/18 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue Blog Hop


Welcome everyone, This ESAD Blog Hop excites me as I got to play with my very favourite suite in the whole entire 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' Up catalogue... If you follow me here or on FB's many groups I am in you will have probably guessed which suite I will be using.



You have just come from Rebecca Scurr

My absolute favourite products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue would have to be the Naturally Eclectic Suite on page 132.  The stunning samples caught my eye immediately as soon as I saw them.

I had all of these cutouts and this background, that created with embossing paste. So with these pieces I wanted to create a Happy Birthday card for my Sister in law.



Lots of things went onto the card and then I pulled some pieces off as I wasn't completely happy with it, I don't think I am the only one who changes their mind during the process of making projects...AM I ??? I embossed the leaves onto the actual card and then wished I hadn't of... I also put all the blue flowers on and so glad that I didn't stick them as I hated it. PHEW....



Next I wanted to use the Happy Birthday Thinlits on the front of the card and was very undecided about what colour DSP or cardstock to use...So I tested the 2 different types on my card... I had to go with my favourite colour cardstock - the new InColor 2017-2019 Lemon Lime Twist...


Once I had changed the font to Lemon Lime Twist I was extremely happy with my card and I knew that my SIL would be too

Here are another couple of cards that I have made using this set and if you look back at this post you will see a Scrapbooking layout that I used Oh So Eclectic too...
So can you see why it is my favourite, Do you like it too???




Up next is  Leonie Schroder , Leonie is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator from Sydney.
Her blog is Stamp A Latte
http://www.stamp-a-latte.com/annual-catalogue-favourites-esad-blog-hop/


Blog hop participants:

10. Sharon Dalton _ You are here

Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a wonderful day, leave me some love by commenting below and I will pop over to see you too.
Cheers Shaz

30 comments:

  1. Love that suite as well , thanks for sharing your projects Sharon .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the arty style! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite suites in the catalogue! I love your colour choices, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this suite Sharon, and no! You are not the only one who changes their mind during the creating process lol I do it loads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim it is a creative u turn that I take!!! I love this suite too <3 Thank you <3

      Delete
  5. Lots of detail in these projects Sharon. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many details!! just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the process that you have gone through to create your card, it's always great to hear the struggle is real! Such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHHH Linda, I struggle most days to perfect my craft details to perfection...Thanks so much <3

      Delete
  8. Ooo! great idea to cut the happy birthday diecut! Awesome colour combos and the struggle was 100% worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do love what I have come up with in the end Richelle, Thanks for your kind words <3

      Delete
  9. I only change my mind a dozen times! It's worth it though, look at the gorgeous cards you've made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So worth it Megan, your cards are just beautiful too <3 Thank you <3

      Delete
  10. These are beautiful thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card Sharon....and from scraps! You may have convinced me I need this bundle now! Stop making gorgeous projects with it will you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lou, I cannot wait to see what you do with this bundle....It will be AMAZING <3 Thanks for your kind words

      Delete
  12. Wow, so much detail on these cards. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely not the only one to change direction mid project Sharon! Isn't it lovely when creativity flows, I love the effect you have created with these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you done with this suite. I always change my mind too and never stick done until it works for me. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maree, I am so glad I am not the only one <3

      Delete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.