Sunday 14 January 2018

ESAD 2018 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop


 
Welcome to the ESAD Blog Hop, we are promote the products in the new
2018 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration products.
23 ESAD members will have some AMAZING products to showcase
on their blogs.

You may be starting with me, or you have just come from Amity Knight's blog

I am so excited as this is my first blog hop of the New Year,
can you believe it is already half way through January 2018.
This year I have made a commitment to myself to Scrapbook the year away.
So 3 already since I have been back from holidays. Got to be happy with that.
I am using 2 new products that Stampin' Up have released
with the new Occasions catalogue.
Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack and Brusho.....
OHHH you are going to just LOVE it!!!

Using Petal Passion DSP cut our required flowers, wet the background 
then lightly spritz with water and sprinkle with desired Brusho colour.
I have used Brilliant Red and Gamboge (Orange).
Adding more spritzed water to make the products bleed into eachother.

 whoops sorry one photo is the wrong way up

To create the layout I used one of the Accent Sheets and Acetate Overlays
I wanted to scrap some of the photos from OnStage 17
on the Gold Coast with my team Ink'n Up

I also used one of the Cardstock sticker sheets which I coloured with Brusho

I did this like this....in the residue


 BUT I felt like it needed some more colour so I sprinkled some Brilliant Red on it

Soooo are you EXCITED about this product yet???
If so that you can also colour your die cuts to match.

OK I am finished teasing you now, here is the layout.

 Here is another layout that I created this week using Brusho again.
I used Brusho sprinkled directly on my Mat and used a Aqua Pen to colour my flowers.

Up next is Lou Kitzleman, I am sure she will have something that will blow your mind.
If you loose your way, the link is broken click on the list below. 
https://withabowontopbylou.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/esad-2018-occasions-catalogue-and-sale-a-bration-blog-hop.html

Blog Hop Participant List

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tutorial on the Brusho, I’m hoping to include these on my next order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love your pages and your tutorial on the brusho, looking like I will have to give in and go brusho with all you girls using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Sharon. I too love Brusho and the sky is the limit with what you can create. Thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages Sharon and thanks for showing us another way to use Brusho

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely layouts and memories! Great tip on the brusho :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee! Love what you've done with the Brusho! I still haven't bought any Brushos yet, but I may have to now x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they look amazing - might have to scraplift one to do at my next retreat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layouts Sharon and I enjoy the tips using Brusho. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layouts, especially the black and orange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These certainly are 2 stunning layouts Sharon. Brilliant tips and tricks for using Brushos. I really do need to break mine open!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great LO's Sharon! I love how you have coloured the DSP with the Brusho's. Megan Lenske

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tips on your stunning scrap page elements! The page is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.