Sunday 28 May 2017

Selfie - Stampin' Up Scrapbooking Global Challenge

Hello everyone


Another day, another challenge...over at Stampin' Up Scrapbooking Global
Black & White Selfie by Anne Heather

 I turned this one on it's head....I didn't have black cardstock so I used white and added all black stamped images and titles as well as embossed background for my photo.
 


Some people are not so confident in taking SELFIES, Yep that is me too!!! This is an old photo of me taken on my way to Keith Urban concert.being a big girl,  I never feel sexy BUT here I do!!!
Once again I used product that is retiring from our current catalogue, so many beautiful products leaving us.
BUT we have equally gorgeous sets to fill the void when the new catalogue launches on June 1....
 
Retiring products I used were Grateful Bunch Stamp set 140691 and Lovely Lace embossing folder 133737. You may still be able to purchase these.
HURRY while stocks last, click on the 'shop online' button 
it will take you to my store where you will find all the specials.

Also I used Letters for You Stamp Set 141968 n Brushwork Alphabet  141772 which are carrying over into the new catalogue as these create such beautiful titles.

If you are looking for a Scrapbooking group, where you will be inspired to use your Stampin' Up products be sure to check out Stampin' Up Scrapbooking Global.                    

 Every week one of our talented Admin team from all over the world set a challenge,
you can find all the previous challenges under "files". There is no timeline for the challenges, just in your own sweet time. Whenever the inclination or inspiration strikes!!! Send your request to join the fun...

Tonight at 6pm I will be taking part in my very first Blog Hop
ESAD 2017/18 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peak Blog Hop

Until then
Cheers Shaz



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.