Friday 26 May 2017

Saying Goodbye is never easy....so many products retiring..

When a new catalogue is about to be released, some products have to retire.
Love & Affection is one such suite that I will be sad to say goodbye to.
Also In Color 2015-2017 Ink -Watermelon Wonder :(
So today I created a layout for Stampin' Up Scrapbooking Global  for my challenge...Scrapbook Bingo - Choose 4 items to use on your layout.


I chose to use SU Designer Series Paper - Affectionately Yours, matching SU Washi Tape, SU Floral Affection Embossing Folder,
 SU Flower Medallion Punch and SU In Colors 2015-2017 on my layout.

I fussy cut the flowers from the Love & Affection Stamp set, then I punched the Flower Medallion out of the same paper just the reverse side and scrunched them up
to give them a bit of shape and popped them up with dimensionals.
The yellow centres are from Regals Enamel Shapes.

I cut Stitched Framelits Oval out of  Mint Macaron cardstock and embossed the with SU Floral Affection Embossing Folder, coloured the embossing lightly with a dauber.
The sentiment is from the Love & Affection set too.

 Also used 12x12 sheet of In Color DSP Stack - 2015-2017 and a piece of Affectionately Yours DSP in my favourite colour Watermelon Wonder with matching SU Washi Tape to frame my photo.


Please pop over to Stampin' Up Scrapbooking Global, ask to join the fun.
The group was set up as we felt like there was a need for Stampin' Up Scrapbooking community where we could be challenged to use our products
in our scrapbooking rather than just for card making.
So we started it on Jan 13 and we now have over 1000 members.
Every week a challenge is set by one of the 7 Admin members from all over the world USA, France, Canada, Australia

I have another post scheduled for Sunday with an exploding card to showcase some of the AMAZING new products from 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue. It is my first time being involved in a Blog Hop....

Until then
Cheers Shaz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.